What is Leg Cricket:
Leg Cricket is one of India's fastest developing game founded and developed worldwide by Mr. Jogender Prasad Verma
Leg Cricket Federation of India
Leg Cricket Federation of India is the only authorized national level association of Leg Cricket affiliated by International Leg Cricket Council. L.C.F.I. run and organze national Level Leg Cricket Championship in Different states with their authorized and registered State Leg Cricket Assocition.
How to Play Leg Cricket:
Leg Cricket is played on a ranctanglur pitch 42 to 46 feet long and 8 feet wide located in the center of a circular ground having radius 90-120 feet. the pitch has two set of wicket just like cricket. leg cricket is played between two teams having minimum 11 and maximum 15 players in each. After Toss the winning captain choose either to field or to leg. Baller rolled down the ball on the pitch and legsman hit with his one selected leg. After hitting he score single, double, tripple and more run by running between the wicket. he can also score four and six as in cricket. The team which score highest run win the match
LETS KICK THE BALL OF JOY
1. 2nd INDO-BHUTAN T-10 LEG CRICKET SERIES IN BHUTAN IN NOV. 2014
2. 2ND INDO-NEPAL T-10 LEG CRICKET SERIES AT KATHMANDU NEPAL IN JAN. , 2014
3. 3RD OPEN NATIONAL T-10 LEG CRICKET CHAMPIONSHIP IN NOV. 2014 AT FIROZABAD, U.P.
4. 3rd JUNIOR NATIONAL T-10 LEG CRICKET CHAMPIONSHIP AT ERODE, TAMILNADU IN LAST WEEK OF DECEMBER, 2014
5. 2nd LEG CRICKET FEDERATION CUP IN FEB., 2014 AT RAJIV GANDHI STADIUM, BAWANA, DELHI